|Methi Malai Mutter Curry|
Whenever my sister visits, my mom likes to teach us something new; a dish that will be easy to make and doesn't require a lot of ingredients.
Today, we learned how to make Methi Malai Mutter using Rasoi Magic spice mix. Using the spice mix reduces time spent in the kitchen and the need to have so many ingredients.
Serving size: 4 to 5
- Entire packet of Rasoi Magic Methi Malai Mutter
- 300 ml milk
- 200 g green peas (we used frozen peas and carrots mix)
- 4 oz frozen methi (optional)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
We followed the instructions on the back of the packet as follows adding in the additional ingredients:
Mix the entire packet of spice mix with milk until well dissolved and keep aside. Microwave the frozen carrots and peas and methi for two and half minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a saucepan and fry methi, peas and carrots for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add the spice mix mixed with milk and cook till the gravy thickens. Serve hot with rice, roti or naan.
Our Review: We would definitely recommend all to try this product as it was easy to use and make. It is low in spice level and you can easily make it spicier by adding chili powder or garam masala when frying the vegetables. We enjoyed eating this curry with rice and roti. We look forward to trying more recipes after using this product by Rasoi Magic.
- The spice mix is made of skim milk, onion, sugar, cashew nut, salt, coriander, garlic, rice flakes, whey, Fenugreek leaves, corn starch, and other spices.
- If frozen methi is not readily available, you can also add green bell pepper or French cut beans; making sure they are cooked or microwaved for enough time before adding the spice mixture.