With this ever changing weather, it feels nice to relax and enjoy the day with a bowl of hot soup and a good book. Check out our spin on the traditional "rasam" dish, which we turned into a soup. Let us know what you think.
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp coconut milk powder
- 2" fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 small green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp salt (or as needed)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup water
Mix corn starch and water. Place all ingredients and starch mixture into a blender and run until it is a smooth uniform liquid. Transfer the liquid into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Switch off the stove and serve hot.
- We used our Vitamix blender (Smoothies option) for blending all the ingredients.
- For more "rasam"/soup recipes, click here.